Feed your sense of adventure without travelling for miles to get there. Race through the breath-taking Garigal National Park in this popular trail run. Perfect for all levels, with lots of distances to choose from. Come for the complimentary massage and race photos.
"A really fun event catering for all ages and abilities. Lovely course - some..."
"I had a blast! I really loved the vibe, the race track was technical and hilly..."
"Excellent atmosphere and great run! Good for experienced runners as well as..."
See all reviews
How to enter the Bare Creek Trail Run
- Run 20km
- Run 12km
- Run 6km
- Run 2km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
What would you like to know about this event?
Bare Creek Trail Run weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Light breeze possible, up to 8mph
Bare Creek Trail Run reviews (6)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Wentworth Falls Trail Run23rd Feb 2020, Wentworth Falls
- Sri Chinmoy Sydney Series Race 68th Dec, Sydney
- Mother’s Day Classic – Sydney10th May 2020, Sydney
- Mt Ainslie Run Up and Power Walk5th May 2020, Canberra
- Run in the Dark: Sydney13th Nov, Sydney
- Lake Macquarie Running Festival30th Aug 2020, Newcastle