The Standard Distance bcu Coffs TRI will take place on Sunday 3rd March 2019 and is a National Qualifying Race for the 2019 World Championships in Switzerland as well as the NSW State Championship Race to determine the best triathletes in NSW.
On Saturday 2nd March are Races for Kids and the ‘Enticer’ Triathlon (300m/7km/2km) to encourage people to ‘try a tri’ with the aim of stepping up to the main event the following year.
With its beautiful location and world-class course, the bcu Coffs Tri Standard Distance Race is one of the must do events on the national Triathlon calendar. Competitors will enjoy a 1.5km ocean swim in the protected harbour; a 40km cycle on a CLOSED course; finishing with a 10km run around the picturesque Coffs Jetty Foreshores. It offers both individual and team options.
How to enter the BCU Coffs Harbour Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.1km, Bike 2.5km, Run 0.5km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.2km, Bike 5km, Run 1km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.3km, Bike 7km, Run 2km
- Aquathlon: Swim 0.1km, Run 0.3km
BCU Coffs Harbour Triathlon routes
- Swim - 1500m Open water swim in protected Harbour
- Cycle - 40km 2-Lap course on FULLY CLOSED road, out along Hogbin Drive to Toormina & return
- Run - 10km Flat, 2-Lap course out to the southern break wall and along the Coffs Jetty
- Swim - 300m Open water swim in protected Harbour
- Cycle - 7km 2-Lap course on a FULLY CLOSED road, out along Jordan Esplanade to the southern break wall & return
- Run - 2km 2-Lap course around the Coffs Jetty Foreshores
- 6-7 Years Aquathon: 100m Wade, 300m Run
- 8-10 Years Triathlon: 100m Swim, 2.5km Bike, 500m Run
- 11-13 Years Triathlon: 200m, 5km Bike, 1km Run
BCU Coffs Harbour Triathlon weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning.
BCU Coffs Harbour Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was BCU Coffs Harbour Triathlon?