The Mt Wilson to Bilpin Bush Run or 'Willy2Billy', was the idea of a former Mt Wilson resident and bush runner Ross Bill. Ross, in his training runs, mapped the course and after 12 months of persistence, in mid 1995, convinced the Bilpin Rural Fire Brigade to organise the event in conjunction with the Mt Wilson Rural Fire Brigade. The first run was organised in just 3 months with 66 starters with Andrew Lloyd the winner.
How to enter the Bilpin Bush Run
- Run 31.4km
- Run 16.77km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Bilpin Bush Run weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Bilpin Bush Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Bilpin Bush Run?
You may also like
- Wentworth Falls Trail Run23rd Feb 2020, Wentworth Falls
- Sri Chinmoy Sydney Series Race 68th Dec, Sydney
- Mother’s Day Classic – Sydney10th May 2020, Sydney
- Mt Ainslie Run Up and Power Walk5th May 2020, Canberra
- Run in the Dark: Sydney13th Nov, Sydney
- Lake Macquarie Running Festival30th Aug 2020, Newcastle