Free, organised by the Australian Mountain Running Association.
The Black Mountain Run Up and Power Walk is held on the third Tuesday of every month. This 2.6km run or walk starts from Clunies Ross Street, Acton in Canberra to the summit of Black Mountain.
How to enter the Black Mountain Run Up and Power Walk
- Run 2.6km
Black Mountain Run Up and Power Walk route
Start from the new Australian Botanic Gardens staff carpark off Clunies Ross Street, 150 metres east of the main entrance to the Botanic Gardens. Course follows a track adjacent to the eastern boundary fence of the Botanic Gardens, then Frith Road, then the summit track in Black Mountain reserve.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Black Mountain Run Up and Power Walk weather forecast
Foggy in the morning.
Black Mountain Run Up and Power Walk reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Black Mountain Run Up and Power Walk?
You may also like
- 4 Peaks Bright Alpine Climb: Mt Feathertop3rd Nov, Harrietville
- Coronet Bay Fun Run / Walk3rd Nov, Melbourne
- The Bloody Long Walk: Sydney East3rd Nov, Sydney
- Wentworth Falls Trail Run23rd Feb 2020, Wentworth Falls
- Sri Chinmoy Sydney Series Race 68th Dec, Sydney
- Mother’s Day Classic – Sydney10th May 2020, Sydney