The Central Coast Half Marathon and 10km Fun Run is on Sunday, 25 November 2018 at The Entrance on the Central Coast in New South Wales.
Both runs follow the cycle path from The Entrance to Chittaway Bay on out and back courses. The course is flat, fast and scenic, and officially certified as 21.1km for the Half Marathon and 10km for the Fun Run.
This event is proudly organised by the Central Coast Hash House Harriers a not-for-profit running club located on the NSW Central Coast. For over 37 years the club has offered its members and guests sociable, non-competitive runs and walks along pre-set trails from different locations across the Central Coast each week.
How to enter the Central Coast Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
Central Coast Half Marathon routes
Fast, Flat and Scenic Course – Starts under The Entrance Bridge, at The Entrance and proceeds along The Entrance Road north before linking up with the cycleway and continuing along the path for 5km for Fun Runners and 10.5km for Half Marathon runners. The course returns back along the same route to finish at the Memorial Park, The Entrance.
Central Coast Half Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
You may also like
- Lake Macquarie Running Festival30th Aug 2020, Newcastle
- Jabulani Challenge4th Apr 2020, Sydney
- SMC Road Race Series – Race 416th Dec, Sydney
- Tour De Ridges15th Dec, Farrer
- Kowen Trail Run: New Year’s Resolution Run19th Jan 2020, Wamboin
- Bendigo Bank Coffs Harbour Running Festival13th Sep 2020, Coffs Harbour