The Coastal Classic is a 30km trail run along one of the most stunning tracks in Australia, it has everything to offer from rocky terrain, sand running and beaches, to cliff-tops, bushland, rainforest and steep hill inclines. The scenery is spectacular with breathtaking coastal views on the beach and from the cliff tops. You literally feel like you are a million miles from anywhere.
How to enter the Coastal Classic
- Run 30kmStandard Entries
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Coastal Classic weather forecast
Dangerously windy throughout the day.
Coastal Classic reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Coastal Classic?
You may also like
- 4 Peaks Bright Alpine Climb: Mt Feathertop3rd Nov, Harrietville
- The Bloody Long Walk: Sydney East3rd Nov, Sydney
- Wentworth Falls Trail Run23rd Feb 2020, Wentworth Falls
- Sri Chinmoy Sydney Series Race 68th Dec, Sydney
- Mother’s Day Classic – Sydney10th May 2020, Sydney
- Mt Ainslie Run Up and Power Walk5th May 2020, Canberra