Come to explore some of Tassie's pristine coastal single-track all within the historic Narawntapu National Park at the prettiest beach run in Tasmania. The Convicts and Wenches Beach Run has four options for distance with a 50km, 25km, 12km, and 5km run.
Coastal trail-running doesn't get any better!
How to enter the Convicts and Wenches Trail Run
- Run 50km
- Run 25km
- Run 12km
- Run 5km
- Run 50km
Convicts and Wenches Trail Run routes
- 50 km run from Greens Beach, westwards through West Head car park, along Badgers Beach, across Badgers headland and then along Bakers Beach to the western end, turn around and run back along the same route to the start/finish precinct.
- 25 km run, first run in an easterly direction along the length of Greens Beach and then back, then proceed in a westerly direction along the coastal track past West Head car park, along Badger’s beach to the aid stations in the park at the western end of the beach, then back to the start/finish precinct.
- 12 km run / walk, from Greens Beach, follow the coastal track to West Head carpark and back.
- 5 km run / walk, on Greens Beach.
- 50 km relay teams of two, same route as the 50 km solo option; except that one runner runs out for 25kms, the other back.
- Situated at West Head carpark (6/44 km), Badgers headland (11/39 km) and the turnaround for the 50 km event at the western end of Bakers Beach. The aid stations will all carry water, Hammer Nutrition sports drink (water alone is not enough), coca cola, banana pieces and glucose type lollies. All aid stations are accessible by car.
- The aid stations will carry First Aid kits.
Convicts and Wenches Trail Run weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Convicts and Wenches Trail Run reviews (2)
5 out of 5 stars