It's on again! Enter The Geelong Half Marathon now and make your mark. Enjoy a wonderful, scenic course along the banks of the beautiful Barwon River in Geelong. With a great community atmosphere, easy parking and minimal queues, this has to be the best-value run around.
How to enter the Geelong Half Marathon
- Run 21.1km
- Run 7km
Geelong Half Marathon routes
from Belmont, to Breakwater and then up to Fyansford and back to Belmont.
The 7 km event covers the first 2km of the Half Marathon course and then 5km of the main river section traversing Moorabool St. bridge and Shannon Ave. bridge.
The Geelong Half Marathon and the 7 km Run both start under the James Harrison Bridge, on the south side of Barwon River.
Melways reference Map 451, K8.
Both events now finish under the Moorabool Street Bridge, near to the start.
For both events, there will be an arch, timing mats and hydration at the start and finish, as well as along the course.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Geelong Half Marathon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Geelong Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Geelong Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Run Melbourne26th Jul 2020, Melbourne
- Murray Quad Running of the Black Bull Half Marathon1st Dec, Yarrawonga
- Portland 3 Bays Running Festival31st Oct 2020, Portland
- Mansfield Half Marathon And Fun Run25th Oct 2020, Mansfield
- Port Of Portland 3 Bays Marathon31st Oct 2020, Portland
- Cathedrals Challenge8th Dec, Taggerty