Run in Australia's Highest City in the Greater Bank Armidale Fun Run will be held for the sixth time on Sunday 3rd November 2019. The event has attracted over 450 runners in all previous events and has strong roots in the local community including the Armidale Athletics Club and Armidale parkrun.
How to enter the Greater Bank Armidale Fun Run
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 2km
Greater Bank Armidale Fun Run routes
All runners in the 5k run are reminded to be aware that the turnaround is at approximately 2.2km mark. Both 10k and 5k runs start together so 5k runners are urged to be on the lookout for the CLEARLY marked turn around point and not to keep running all the way to UNE!
Km markers: Every km will be marked accurately and identified as either 5k or 10k distance markers.
Greater Bank Armidale Fun Run weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Greater Bank Armidale Fun Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Greater Bank Armidale Fun Run?
You may also like
- St George Bank Beachside Dash12th Sep, Sydney
- Robbie McEwen Trail Run11th Sep, Gold Coast
- Bendigo Bank Coffs Harbour Running Festival12th Sep, Coffs Harbour
- Brisbane Road Runners Club Races22nd Aug, Brisbane
- Brisbane Road Runners Club 10K Championships20th Jun, Brisbane
- Kokoda Beach Classic15th Aug, Gold Coast