Celebrate Australia day with a bush run with a difference! The Knapsack Lap Race is a 5km loop course around Knapsack Park, Glenbrook with time frames of 3 hours and 6 hours. Run as many or as few laps as you want, but most important don't miss the most enjoyable Australia Day event going round in running circles (literally).
Solo runners, pairs relays and teams relays of up to 4 categories are available to suit all runners. Get a bunch of mates together and come up and make a day of it! Have a run and then sit back, enjoy the company, have a cold drink and watch others do the running!
How to enter the Knapsack Lap Race
- Run 3h
- Run 6h
Knapsack Lap Race routes
The 5km loop starts out of the leafy surrounds of sleepy Knapsack Oval, a largely unknown running reserve. The race provides single track, open fire trail, ridge lines, gully’s and tremendous views from Marge’s and Elizabeth Lookouts.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Knapsack Lap Race weather forecast
Humid and partly cloudy throughout the day.
Knapsack Lap Race reviews (2)
4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- 4 Peaks Bright Alpine Climb: Mt Feathertop3rd Nov, Harrietville
- The Bloody Long Walk: Sydney East3rd Nov, Sydney
- Wentworth Falls Trail Run23rd Feb 2020, Wentworth Falls
- Sri Chinmoy Sydney Series Race 68th Dec, Sydney
- Mother’s Day Classic – Sydney10th May 2020, Sydney
- Mt Ainslie Run Up and Power Walk5th May 2020, Canberra