This year, the iconic Lake Macquarie event will celebrate over 34 years of running! It makes our event one of the oldest running events around Australia. Registrations are now open!
How to enter the Lake Macquarie Running Festival
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10.5km
- Run 4km
Lake Macquarie Running Festival routes
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Lake Macquarie Running Festival weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Lake Macquarie Running Festival reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lake Macquarie Running Festival?
You may also like
- Long Course Weekend Jervis Bay16th Nov, Huskisson
- Jabulani Challenge4th Apr 2020, Sydney
- SMC Road Race Series – Race 416th Dec, Sydney
- Tour De Ridges15th Dec, Farrer
- Kowen Trail Run: New Year’s Resolution Run19th Jan 2020, Wamboin4.9(2)
- Bendigo Bank Coffs Harbour Running Festival13th Sep 2020, Coffs Harbour