How to enter the Mount Baw Baw Trail Fest
- Run 44kmStandard Entries
- Run 36kmStandard Entries
- Run 21kmStandard Entries
- Run 15kmStandard Entries
- Run 7kmStandard Entries
- Run 4kmStandard Entries
- Run 1kmStandard Entries
Mount Baw Baw Trail Fest routes
Short course distance of 1/4/7 km are great for the kids and those just wanting to stretch their legs following scenic walking trails. For the more experienced, the 15 km, 21 km, 36 km and 44 km courses take in more challenging and historic runs through the National Park to Mt St Gwinear and Mushroom Rocks.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Mount Baw Baw Trail Fest weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Mount Baw Baw Trail Fest reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Mount Baw Baw Trail Fest?
You may also like
- Portland 3 Bays Running Festival3rd Nov, Portland
- Casey Stride Series — Race 38th Dec, Melbourne4.7(1)
- Murray Quad Running of the Black Bull Half Marathon1st Dec, Yarrawonga
- Port Of Portland 3 Bays Marathon2nd Nov, Portland
- Great Strides: Melbourne20th Oct, Melbourne
- Surf Coast Century19th Sep 2020, Anglesea