Oxfam Trailwalker is a challenging event that changes lives, including yours. Oxfam Trailwalker Brisbane, 21-23 June 2019, sees teams walking 100km or 55km through the beautiful DAguilar National Park.
How to enter the Oxfam Trailwalker: Brisbane
- Run 55km
- Run 100km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Oxfam Trailwalker: Brisbane weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Oxfam Trailwalker: Brisbane reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Oxfam Trailwalker: Brisbane?
You may also like
- Hares And Hounds Trail Run19th Jan 2020, Woodford
- The Kokoda Challenge Brisbane6th Jun 2020, Brisbane
- RACV Royal Pines Resolution Run31st Dec, Gold Coast
- Scenic Rim Ultra15th Aug 2020, Kooralbyn
- Wildhorse at Night23rd May 2020, Coochin Creek
- Caboolture Historical Village Dusk To Dawn8th Feb 2020, Brisbane