The first Perth Kilt Run was organized in 2010 as a "one-time event". That race broke the world record for a kilt run and to this day continues to break the Guinness record each year. The race typically draws a large field of 2,000+ runners with some people setting some very fast times!
How to enter the Perth Kilt Run
- Run 5km
- Run 2.5km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Perth Kilt Run weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Perth Kilt Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Perth Kilt Run?
You may also like
- Masters Athletics WA at Safety Bay10th Nov, Perth
- Busselton Marathon13th Oct, Busselton
- Masters Athletics WA at Lake Gwelup24th Nov, Perth
- Xterra Dwellingup23rd Nov, Perth
- The Apprenticeship and Traineeship Company Australia Day Fun Run26th Jan 2020, Perth
- The Apprenticeship And Traineeship Company Australia Day Fun Run26th Jan 2020, Bunbury