Run or Walk to change lives through innovative medical research.
Run or Walk to remember...
Honour the legacy of our diggers this Remembrance Day by taking part in the 2018 Red Run on Sunday 3rd of November 2019.
Our veterans were there for us in our time of need. Now its our turn.
Sign up for the Red Run now to raise funds for research into veteran health, liver Cancer and liver Disease.
One in four Australians has, or will develop, fatty liver disease, which can progress to liver cancer if left untreated. It is a health crisis that affects all Australians - with liver cancer now the fastest increasing cause of cancer mortality in the country.
How to enter the Red Run – Remembrance Day Fun Run
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Red Run – Remembrance Day Fun Run routes
The 5km and 10km course will start and finish at Kedron-Wavell Services Club, Chermside and will snake through the 7th Brigade parklands.
The 10km is two laps of the course and you will have the opportunity to run/walk/jog past centre stage being cheered on as you continue for your 10km completion.
Kedron-Wavell Service Club is located at 21 Kittyhawk Dr, Chermside Qld 4032.
Red Run – Remembrance Day Fun Run weather forecast
Possible light rain overnight.
You may also like
- Gold Coast Marathon4th Jul 2020, Gold Coast
- Queensland Half Marathon22nd Jun 2020, Brisbane
- Robbie McEwen Trail Run12th Sep 2020, Gold Coast
- Bendigo Bank Coffs Harbour Running Festival13th Sep 2020, Coffs Harbour
- Brisbane Road Runners Club Races23rd Aug 2020, Brisbane
- Brisbane Road Runners Club 10K Championships21st Jun 2020, Brisbane