Never been to the Australian Outback? Looking for your next distance trail run? Run your way through Australia's Red Centre, experiencing it all on foot while conquering your next race goal.
How to enter the Run Larapinta
- Run 19.5km
- Run 41km
- Run 30.5km
- Run 45km
- Run 11km
- Run 20km
- Run 22km
- Run 30km
Run Larapinta routes
- The Run Larapinta Stage Race will be conducted along some of the most spectacular sections of the famed Larapinta Trail in the MacDonnell Ranges near Alice Springs in Central Australia. Stretching a total of 223km from the Old Telegraph Station to Mt Sonder in the West, the Larapinta Trail is an incredible journey through a timeless landscape – making for simply superb trail running.
Each stage passes through an incredibly diverse range of landscapes that makes for remarkable running:
- Steep sided, red rocky gorges often with waterholes in the bottom
- Rocky ridge tops providing views to the edge of the earth
- Dry savannah country filled with wildflowers
- Wide valleys with steep rocky mountain ridges and summits all around…
Run Larapinta weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Light breeze possible, up to 6mph
Run Larapinta reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run Larapinta?