How did it go?
Distances in this event
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 21.1km
You may also like
- de Castella Run25th Aug, Kew
- SCADaddle for Research: Melbourne15th Sep, Melbourne
- Sri Chinmoy Yarra Boulevard Half Marathon15th Sep, Melbourne
- Melbourne Trail Running Series: Yarra Bend at Night5th Oct, Fairfield
- Wellness Walk & Research Run6th Oct, Bundoora
- Mornington Running Festival22nd Sep, Melbourne
From the organizerOrganizer's website
EXPERIENCE MELBOURNE AT ITS BEST
The 12th year of Run Melbourne will once again fill the streets with more than 20,000 people running past some of Melbournes famous landmarks Flinders Street Station, MCG, the Shrine and the Yarra River.
In 2019, we will deliver the best running event in Melbourne with specially designed courses, a unique perspective of the city and the chance to discover one of the most liveable cities in the world on foot.
With cheer zones, more training support, fundraising resources and true to our core, a race day experience youll never forget.
Lets Run Melbourne together next July.
Run Melbourne reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.