Get down to Bayside Park for this multi race event in stunning surroundings - and don't forget to stay for breakfast after!
How to enter the Sri Chinmoy Brisbane – Wynnum Seaside Run
- Run 5km
- Run 15km
- Run 10km
Sri Chinmoy Brisbane – Wynnum Seaside Run routes
The course follows the beautiful bike paths of the Wynnum foreshore before venturing up into Elanora Park. It is fast and flat. There are aid stations equipped with water and electrolyte every 2.5km.
The 5km race follows an out and back route turning around at the 2.5km turnaround. The 10km race follows the same course, continuing on past the 2.5km turnaround, eventually turning around at the 5km aid station. The 15km race completes the 5km course first and then the 10km course.
Sri Chinmoy Brisbane – Wynnum Seaside Run weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Sri Chinmoy Brisbane – Wynnum Seaside Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Sri Chinmoy Brisbane – Wynnum Seaside Run?
You may also like
- St George Bank Beachside Dash12th Sep, Sydney
- Robbie McEwen Trail Run11th Sep, Gold Coast
- Bendigo Bank Coffs Harbour Running Festival12th Sep, Coffs Harbour
- Brisbane Road Runners Club Races22nd Aug, Brisbane
- Brisbane Road Runners Club 10K Championships20th Jun, Brisbane
- Kokoda Beach Classic15th Aug, Gold Coast