The annual Sunday Mail Bridge to Brisbane is Queensland's largest fun run. Participants will again enjoy the course that takes in some of Brisbanes most iconic landmarks including running over the Story Bridge and finishing at the beautiful South Bank Parklands.
How to enter the Sunday Mail Bridge to Brisbane
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
Sunday Mail Bridge to Brisbane routes
Beginning at Captain Burke Park, 5km runners will pound over the iconic Story Bridge, looping back through Kangaroo Point and then descending down to South Bank to cross the finish line in your best time ever
The 10km course will kick off near the top of Roma Street Parklands in Spring Hill. The 10km route will take you over three iconic Brisbane bridges and have you finishing at South Bank. Post-race, you will find a selection of ‘Bib-ileges’ on Little Stanley Street, where your race bib entitles you to special offers and discounts from participating retailers, exclusive to Bridge to Brisbane Day racegoers.
Sunday Mail Bridge to Brisbane weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Sunday Mail Bridge to Brisbane reviews
4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Hares And Hounds Trail Run19th Jan 2020, Woodford
- Mt Mee Marathon19th Apr 2020, Brisbane
- Robbie McEwen Trail Run12th Sep 2020, Gold Coast
- Bendigo Bank Coffs Harbour Running Festival13th Sep 2020, Coffs Harbour
- Brisbane Road Runners Club Races23rd Aug 2020, Brisbane
- Brisbane Road Runners Club 10K Championships21st Jun 2020, Brisbane