Australia's most iconic half marathon, this race takes competitors through the heart of the city's harbour, and offers both individual and team entries.
How to enter the Sydney Morning Herald Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Sydney Morning Herald Half Marathon route
The SMH Half Marathon is a distance of 21.1 km’s, the start is located on College Street, adjacent to St Mary’s Cathedral and the finish line is located at Hyde Park North. The relay event is made up of two legs, the first leg is 11km and the second 10km, and starts from St James Road.
Sydney Morning Herald Half Marathon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Sydney Morning Herald Half Marathon reviews
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Lake Macquarie Running Festival30th Aug 2020, Newcastle
- Jabulani Challenge4th Apr 2020, Sydney
- Kowen Trail Run: New Year’s Resolution Run19th Jan 2020, Wamboin
- Bendigo Bank Coffs Harbour Running Festival13th Sep 2020, Coffs Harbour
- Australian Running Festival4th Apr 2020, Canberra
- Kowen Trail Run21st Jun 2020, Wamboin