The Bloody Long Walk is an amazing challenge which will bring you an incredible sense of achievement.
Do at your own pace! Whether you walk, jog or run, we are all in it together to knowing that every step is one step closer to finding a cure for mito! With the 35km walk passing along some of Sydneys most famous beaches, past St Marys Cathedral and through the Circular Quay via the Opera House, we know you will love it.
How to enter the The Bloody Long Walk: Sydney East
- Run 35km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
The Bloody Long Walk: Sydney East weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
The Bloody Long Walk: Sydney East reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Bloody Long Walk: Sydney East?
You may also like
- 4 Peaks Bright Alpine Climb: Mt Feathertop3rd Nov, Harrietville
- Wentworth Falls Trail Run23rd Feb 2020, Wentworth Falls
- Sri Chinmoy Sydney Series Race 68th Dec, Sydney
- Mother’s Day Classic – Sydney10th May 2020, Sydney
- Mt Ainslie Run Up and Power Walk5th May 2020, Canberra
- Challenge the Pinch27th Oct, Coolangubra