The Traralgon Harriers Marathon and Running Festival includes the full marathon, half marathon and 10K. The 10K can be run solo, or in a team of 4 with the fastest team aggregate time winning. The Traralgon Marathon is the oldest current marathon in Australia and was first run on 24 August in 1968. The race was an all male affair and was won by Barry Sawyer in 2:26:53. The friendly vibe and country atmosphere make it the ideal event for serious and novice runners alike. Stay around after the race, food is provided and it offers a great chance to socialise with your fellow runners.
How to enter the Traralgon Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 2km
Traralgon Marathon weather forecast
Light rain in the evening and overnight.
Traralgon Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Traralgon Marathon?
You may also like
- Portland 3 Bays Running Festival31st Oct, Portland
- Australian Running Festival4th Apr, Canberra
- Ross Running Festival26th Apr, Ross
- Sri Chinmoy Princes Park Winter Running Festival12th Jul, Carlton North5(1)
- Westlink M7 Blacktown Running Festival26th Jul, Sydney
- Carcoar Cup Running Festival8th Nov, Carcoar