The Wild Goose Chase Running Festival is Australias newest Multi-Day event on the running calendar. The festival has blossomed into an outstanding selection of trail races from 5k for the kids up to 177k for the Multi-day events with plenty of elevation for each course, in a quintessential Australian bush setting with the courses designed to encourage and test all levels of ability.
With 2 Multi-day events aptly named the Loose Goose (18k, 45k, 22.5k) and the Ducks Nuts (18k, 106k, 53k), these races are designed to test your grit, determination, stamina, dedication and overall mental insanity levels
How to enter the Wild Goose Chase Running Festival
- Run 18km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Wild Goose Chase Running Festival weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Wild Goose Chase Running Festival reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Wild Goose Chase Running Festival?
You may also like
- Perth Trail Series: Swissmurdie1st Mar 2020, Perth
- Mother’s Day Classic – Perth10th May 2020, Perth
- Xterra Dwellingup23rd Nov, Perth
- Masters Athletics WA Mc Callum Lakes19th Jan 2020, Perth
- Masters Athletics WA Age Graded Handicaps9th Feb 2020, Perth
- Masters Athletics WA Thornlie Two Rivers5th Apr 2020, Perth