This community event is conducted by the West Australian Marathon Club Inc. with the proceeds being donated to Breast Cancer Care WA. Our aim is to promote the sport of running. Participants have the option of a 10km and a 5km event. This option has been designed for those who want to be part of the great community event but feel 10km is too far. It is ideally suited for walkers or the very young with their parents.
How to enter the Women’s Classic Fun Run
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Women’s Classic Fun Run weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Women’s Classic Fun Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Women’s Classic Fun Run?
You may also like
- Masters Athletics WA Claypit Circuit13th Oct, Perth
- Masters Athletics WA at Safety Bay10th Nov, Perth
- Masters Athletics WA at Lake Gwelup24th Nov, Perth
- Busselton Marathon13th Oct, Busselton
- Xterra Dwellingup23rd Nov, Perth
- The Apprenticeship and Traineeship Company Australia Day Fun Run26th Jan 2020, Perth