Here at Let’s Do This, we know how scary it is to be a small business during the Coronavirus pandemic, especially when your revenue streams are put under immense pressure. That’s why we built our Virtual Event solution, where we will work completely at cost to help you set up a new way of fundraising for your business and keep you connected with your community during the Coronavirus pandemic.
”This event provided funding for a pandemic-related charity as well as vital income to support my business in a time when our normal revenue streams had gone to zero.”Gavin McKiernan, Mercury Events
What is a Virtual Run?
A Virtual Run is a run or walk organized by your business that participants can complete in their own time, at their own pace. Participants can take part from all over the world; start and finish lines can be their front door, the local park, a treadmill or even their balcony.
Once they complete the run, they instantly become part of a community by submitting both a finishing time, and a selfie if they wish! They can see how they stack up against others in our virtual leaderboard. Uploading photos offers a true sense of community for all participants.
See our Virtual Event Handbook, which explains the concept to runners.
Benefits for a Small Business of Hosting a Virtual Run:
- Revenue: Revenue is hard to come by right now, but by asking for a small donation from your loyal customer base, this is a great source of temporary income.
- Community: People are desperate for a sense of community right now, and what better way to do so then promoting your brand to like-minded people, and giving them a goal to work towards?
Virtual Run Case Study
Last week we hosted the ‘Social Distancing 6k’.
- Sold 1200+ tickets in a week
- The event generated $30k+ revenue
“Let’s Do This was integral to the success of the Virtual run/walk I put on. They managed the registration page, where more than 1200 people signed up in less than 10 days. They set up an excellent system for reporting and verification of results that participants were able to easily use. This event provided funding for a pandemic-related charity as well as vital income to support my business in a time when our normal revenue streams had gone to zero.
The entire event took five minutes to set up and required barely any input from me after that, leaving me more time to concentrate on marketing and interacting with my participants. I highly recommend Let’s Do This to other event organizers.”
Gavin McKiernan, Mercury Events
How to Host A Virtual Run with Let’s Do This:
- Get in touch with us if you’re interested in putting on a Virtual Event
- We create an event for you, making sure it has the look and feel you need to best promote your brand
- You use your distribution channels to promote the event to your user base
- That’s it! We do absolutely everything else, from registrations to result submissions and everything in between.
If you wish to find out more about setting up your own Virtual Run, please email [email protected]