Take on the KMD 5150 Aarhus in the city of smiles.
It is hammertime in Aarhus! KMD 5150 Aarhus is the perfect late season race for triathletes at all levels.
1,5 km swim - 40 km bike - 10 km run
KMD 5150 Aarhus begins with the swim from the scenic bay area in Aarhus, a technical bike ride with rolling hills through the city of Aarhus and a beautiful run in downtown Aarhus and through the Marselisborg Forest.
The finish line and transition zone are located at Tangkrogen, just 2 km from the city center. Tangkrogen is where the action happens: turning point, finish line, T2, expo and registration all gathered in one place.
See you in Aarhus for KMD 5150 Aarhus.
How to enter the 5150 Aarhus
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km
5150 Aarhus weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Ironman are ranked #46 in the UK out of 275 organizers
5150 Aarhus reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was 5150 Aarhus?
You may also like
- Louth Triathlon5th Sep, Louth
- Gosfield Lake Triathlon & Multisport18th Jul, Gosfield4.5(4)
- The Islander – Middle Distance Triathlon17th Jul, West Mersea4.7(37)
- Mersea Island Sprint & Olympic Triathlon18th Jul, West Mersea4.9(10)
- Evolve Mini Triathlon (September)5th Sep, Womersley
- Ironman Kalmar14th Aug, Kalmar5(1)