No matter if you like to do a sprint distance race, a 5i50 or if you participate with your colleagues at the Schweizer Firmen-Triathlon, 5i50 Zurich Triathlon offers an opportunity for both rookies as well as experienced triathletes. The race venue is situated at the shore of the marvelous Lake Zurich but still in the middle of one of the most important financial melting pots in the world.
The swim takes place in the crystal clear water of Lake Zurich. The bike course leads through the city center along the lake shore and then out of town. In the 5i50 race you face "Heartbreak Hill" three times which is lined with spectators cheering and ringing the typical cow bells. The run course is back in the city and leads through a park and along the lake shore.
In Zurich, as typical for Switzerland, everything is very close and within walking distance. The transition area is only a few steps away from the swim start and the finish line. Give your body a treat after your race—our 40 massage therapists are waiting for your calves and backs to ease your pain. The after race buffet is ready with several different dishes, soft drinks, coffee and alcohol-free beer.
Bring your friends and family and celebrate your accomplishment at this wonderful location.
How to enter the 5150 Zurich Switzerland
- Triathlon: Swim 0.5km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km
5150 Zurich Switzerland weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the afternoon and evening.
Meet the organizer
Ironman are ranked #38 in the UK out of 565 organizers
5150 Zurich Switzerland reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was 5150 Zurich Switzerland?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon8th Aug, London4.5(157)
- Alpe d'Huez Triathlon28th Jul, Huez
- The Islander – Middle Distance Triathlon18th Jul, West Mersea4.7(37)
- Mersea Island Sprint & Olympic Triathlon19th Jul, West Mersea4.9(10)
- Gosfield Lake Triathlon & Multisport19th Jul, Gosfield4.5(4)
- The Marlow Classic24th May, Marlow4.2(14)