The Subaru 5i50 Vancouver Triathlon takes place in the beautiful host city of the 2010 Winter Olympic Games. This truly urban triathlon starts and finishes in downtown Vancouver with stunning views of the North Shore Mountains, sparkling oceans and the rain forest of Stanley Park. As the Canadian Championship race, this new course will offer athletes an opportunity to take in all the sites that make Vancouver one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
The swim takes place in Coal Harbour, nestled between Stanley Park and the Vancouver Convention Centre. The bike course travels through Coal Harbour, around Stanley Park, and along the beautiful beaches of English Bay. Athletes will run on the iconic Coal Harbour and Stanley Park seawall before finishing in the heart of Vancouver.
NEW Aquabike added to the Subaru 5i50 Vancouver Triathlon!
An Aquabike is a swim/bike event only. Athletes will follow the same course as the 5i50 participants, but will finish as they enter transition for the second time. Official time will include the swim course, transition 1, and the bike course. The bike course time will end as athletes re-enter transition.
How to enter the 5I50 Vancouver Triathlon & Aquabike
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10.5km
- Other: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
5I50 Vancouver Triathlon & Aquabike reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was 5I50 Vancouver Triathlon & Aquabike?
You may also like
- Columbia River Triathlon15th Aug 2020, Vancouver
- Valley of the Sun Triathlon / Duathlon28th Jun 2020, Yakima
- Hagg Lake Triathlon and Off-Road Endurance Sports Festival18th Jul 2020, Gaston
- Priest Lake Triathlon29th Aug 2020, Priest Lake
- PDX Triathlon at Blue Lake30th May 2020, Fairview
- Chelanman Multisport Weekend18th Jul 2020, Chelan