A well renowned marathon in one of Europe's most beautiful cities, the TCS Amsterdam Marathon will give competitors the opportunity to race through some of the city's biggest attractions. Runners can expect a great T-Shirt and medal on completion of their race.
How to enter the TCS Amsterdam Marathon
- Run 42km
- Run 21km
- Run 8km
- Run 3.3km
TCS Amsterdam Marathon routes
The course starts out at the Olympic Stadium, taking in sights such as the Rijksmuseum, and Vondelpark via the Amstel. The route offers lots of rural scenery, and there are plenty of on course drinks stations, toilets and first aid facilities.
Mizuno Half Marathon
The largest half marathon in the Netherlands. A one loop course through the centre, much of the end of the route is shared with the full marathon.
Setting off from Stadionweg, the 8K also takes runners through the Rijksmuseum and Vondelpark.
All races lead to the Olympic Stadium, where runners are treated to a spectacular climax, with huge crowds cheering them on to the finish.
Good Morning City Run
Starting at Museumplein and taking place the day before the marathon proper, this events consists of two routes - 3.3K and 6.5K. Runners will be taken along the canals past many of the city's best known sights such as the Flower Market, the Dam square, and Skinny Bridge. This will be run at an easy pace - its not a race!
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Do spectators need tickets for the stadium?Hi there! No spectator tickets are needed and you can see both the start and finish from the stadium :)
TCS Amsterdam Marathon weather forecast
Possible drizzle overnight.
TCS Amsterdam Marathon reviews (2)
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The East Coast Santa Dash 5K & 2K15th Dec, Gorleston-on-Sea
- Ipswich 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun23rd Nov, Ipswich
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr 2020, London
- Colchester Stampede 10K17th May 2020, Colchester
- Whitstable & Herne Bay 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun24th Nov, Herne Bay
- Colchester Half Marathon29th Mar 2020, Colchester