The Half Marathon begins in the picturesque village of Carlingford and takes in the beautiful surrounds of the Cooley peninsula, Ballagan Point, Mourne Mountains and Carlingford Lough, finishing back in the village.
How to enter the Carlingford Half Marathon & 10K
- Run 10km
- Run 13.1mi
Carlingford Half Marathon & 10K routes
The 10K route is similar to the Half Marathon except it cuts off to make the route shorter but the finish route is the same. Water will be provided along the 10K Route. The route would not be classed as hilly, and has been officially measured. There are a few small hills along the route but nothing major!
Carlingford Half Marathon & 10K weather forecast
Rain in the morning and afternoon.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Carlingford Half Marathon & 10K reviews (4)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- Dublin 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Dublin 83(3)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul 2021, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K7th Mar 2021, Bangor4.7(14)
- Abersoch 10K & 3K Beach Race4th Jun 2021, Abersoch4.5(2)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.