The Half Marathon begins in the picturesque village of Carlingford and takes in the beautiful surrounds of the Cooley peninsula, Ballagan Point, Mourne Mountains and Carlingford Lough, finishing back in the village.
The 10K route is similar to the Half Marathon except it cuts off to make the route shorter but the finish route is the same. Water will be provided along the 10K Route. The route would not be classed as hilly, and has been officially measured. There are a few small hills along the route but nothing major!
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Carlingford Half Marathon & 10K weather forecast
Rain in the morning and afternoon.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Carlingford Half Marathon & 10K reviews (4)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- Dublin 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Dublin 83(3)
- Causeway Coast Marathon25th Sep, Portballintrae4.8(7)
- Causeway Coast Challenge11th Sep, Antrim
- Abersoch 10K & 3K Beach Race11th Sep, Abersoch4.5(2)
- Anglesey Trail Half Marathon & 10k22nd Nov, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.