The Half Marathon begins in the picturesque village of Carlingford and takes in the beautiful surrounds of the Cooley peninsula, Ballagan Point, Mourne Mountains and Carlingford Lough, finishing back in the village.
How to enter the Carlingford Half Marathon & 10K
- Run 10km
- Run 13.1mi
Carlingford Half Marathon & 10K routes
The 10K route is similar to the Half Marathon except it cuts off to make the route shorter but the finish route is the same. Water will be provided along the 10K Route. The route would not be classed as hilly, and has been officially measured. There are a few small hills along the route but nothing major!
Carlingford Half Marathon & 10K weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Carlingford Half Marathon & 10K reviews (4)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K1st Mar, Bangor
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul, Caernarfon
- Causeway Coast Challenge12th Sep, Antrim
- Abersoch 10K & 3K Beach Race30th May, Abersoch
- Anglesey Trail Half Marathon & 10k17th May, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run4th Oct, Glasgow