Distances in this event
- Triathlon: Swim 0.8km, Bike 40km, Run 8km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 20km, Run 4km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.2km, Bike 11km, Run 2.5km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.9km, Bike 90km, Run 21km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 45km, Run 10km
- Swim 5km
- Run 2.5km
- Swim 1mi
- Run 21.1km
Château de Chantilly Triathlon routes
Chantilly Swim - 2.5km
Chantilly Swim - 1 mile
HALF Marathon 21.1km
From the organizer
Set over the UK bank holiday weekend, the racing will take place in the spectacular and historic town of Chantilly, just a 2.5hrs drive from Calais and 40 miles north of Paris.
Over 3200 participants took part in the hugely successful 2016 event. As we look forward to 2017, the event will continue to include a whole spectrum of distances, with races for children aged eight and up to the middle-distance race, Le Gantelet, first introduced at Chteau de Chantilly in 2013.
Chantilly provides a fantastic and challenging race, with the 2.5km Grand Canal overlooked by the Chteau and its gardens hosting the open-water swim. Triathletes will transition within the Terrasse des Conntables and set off into a fast 20km or 45km cycle circuit around the Fort de Chantilly. After entering T2, competitors will run the surrounding woodlands, the world famous race course LHippodrome and Chateau gardens finishing within sight of the beautiful Chateau.
Château de Chantilly Triathlon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Château de Chantilly Triathlon reviews (3)
3.7 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival28th Sep, Hever4.3(401)
- The London Triathlon8th Aug 2020, London4(63)
- Super League Triathlon – Jersey29th Sep, Saint Helier
- The Peninsula Triathlon13th Oct, Ipswich
- Hercules Festival of Sport – St. Albans22nd Sep, St Albans
- Conquer The Chilterns Triathlon22nd Sep, Fawley