Clonakilty Waterfront Marathon X is a funfilled race in the heart of West Cork approx 50 km from Cork city and Cork airport in Ireland. At Clonakilty Waterfront Marathon you will receive a warm welcome with a Christmas feel where the participants dresses up as well as run. This race has three distances , 10 K ,13.1 miles and 26.2 miles and is suitable for beginners, walkers and seasoned runners. The routes are Jones Counter measured, timed and chipped taking in the spectacular coastline of Inchydoney beach ,Galley Head, the postcard pretty villages of Ardfield and Rathbarry and surroundings and stunning country roads.
How to enter the Clonakilty Waterfront Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
Clonakilty Waterfront Marathon routes
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Clonakilty Waterfront Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Clonakilty Waterfront Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Clonakilty Waterfront Marathon?
You may also like
- Ras Dewi Sant (Coast Path Marathon/Half Marathon/10k)29th Feb 2020, St Davids
- Great Welsh Marathon5th Apr 2020, Llanelli
- Tsunami Ocean Trails20th Jun 2020, The Wharf
- Race The Tide10th May 2020, Mothecombe
- Manchester Marathon5th Apr 2020, Stretford
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar 2020, Tarporley