The Cromwell Half Marathon and 10km fun run takes you around the shores of beautiful Lake Dunstan, passing through the Heritage Precinct, with a backdrop of spectacular mountain views. This is a family-friendly, fun event which attracts runners of all levels.
The half marathon can be run solo or as part of a corporate teams half marathon relay, with up to 11 legs from 1.1km to 2.4km each.
How to enter the Cromwell Half Marathon, 10km & Teams Relay
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
Cromwell Half Marathon, 10km & Teams Relay routes
10k run/walk starts with the Half Marathon solos and teams at 10 am at the Alpha Street Reserve. Run north along the lake track (underneath the bridge) to the Lowburn Boat Ramp/inlet (supporters can easily drive here) before turning around and running back the same way, finishing at the Alpha Street grounds.
The Half Marathon course heads out north along the lake (under the bridge) with your first ‘turn-a-round’ point is at Pisa Moorings, just before you get to the bridge over the Pisa Moorings inlet. Supporters will be able to drive to this point and watch their runners turn around.
After the runners have turned around they run back the way they’ve come and past the Alpha Street Reserve finish area – making up the exact required distance by running out past the Heritage Precinct and turning around at the Butchers Drive Boat Ramp. Then they run back past the Heritage Precinct to the finish at Alpha Street Reserve.
Teams will be able to change runners at these dedicated positions:
- McNulty Inlet Toilets (2.6 km from the start)
- Lowburn Boat Ramp (5 km from the start. 2.4 km from the last change point)
- Pisa Moorings (8.85 km from the start. 3.85 km from last change point.
- Lowburn Boat Ramp again (on the way back, 12.7 km from the start. 3.85 km from the last change point)
- McNulty Inlet Toilets again (on the way back 14.9 km from the start. 2.4 km from the last change point)
- Alpha Street Reserve (not finished yet! 17.7 km from the start, 2.6 km from last change point)
- Butchers Drive Boat Ramp. (19.35 from the start. 1.65 km from last change point – and 1.65 km to go back to the finish)
Cromwell Half Marathon, 10km & Teams Relay weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Cromwell Half Marathon, 10km & Teams Relay reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cromwell Half Marathon, 10km & Teams Relay?
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.