How to enter the D-Day Challenge
- Run 44mi
- Run 22mi
- Bike 88mi
D-Day Challenge routes
The D-Day Challenge is made up of 3 epic route options; a 22 mile walk, a 44 mile ultra-marathon, and an 88 mile cycle.
Throughout these routes, participants will enjoy the corn, wheat and barley fields of the Normandy coastline, before hitting the sand dunes, marsh land and pebble beaches. Over paths and rocky outcrops of a bygone era, entrants will experience the sheer beauty of Norman villages.
This challenge commemorates the 1944 Allied invasion of occupied France, and the challenges present an ideal opportunity for adventure seekers to get involved with not only a fantastic event, but a purposeful one too.
These events are designed to be tough and to allow participants to appreciate the sacrifices made not only by our forefathers, but by current serviceman as well. As a result, there will be cut-off times in place throughout the course, which will be relayed to entrants prior to the event.
Frequently Asked Questions
D-Day Challenge weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the morning.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
D-Day Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was D-Day Challenge?
You may also like
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- The Race with No Name Event and Challenge (Dartmoor Crossing)9th Oct, Drewsteignton
- Country to Capital Ultra 439th Jan 2021, Wendover4(1)
- Rose of the Shires Ultra 5427th Mar 2021, Northampton
- Kings Forest Trail Ultra Marathon, Marathon & Half16th Oct, Bury Saint Edmunds
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.