How to enter the D-Day Challenge
- Run 44mi
- Run 22mi
- Bike 88mi
D-Day Challenge routes
The D-Day Challenge is made up of 3 epic route options; a 22 mile walk, a 44 mile ultra-marathon, and an 88 mile cycle.
Throughout these routes, participants will enjoy the corn, wheat and barley fields of the Normandy coastline, before hitting the sand dunes, marsh land and pebble beaches. Over paths and rocky outcrops of a bygone era, entrants will experience the sheer beauty of Norman villages.
This challenge commemorates the 1944 Allied invasion of occupied France, and the challenges present an ideal opportunity for adventure seekers to get involved with not only a fantastic event, but a purposeful one too.
These events are designed to be tough and to allow participants to appreciate the sacrifices made not only by our forefathers, but by current serviceman as well. As a result, there will be cut-off times in place throughout the course, which will be relayed to entrants prior to the event.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
D-Day Challenge weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the morning.
Meet the organizer
D-Day Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was D-Day Challenge?
You may also like
- The Purbeck Running Festival - Ultra, Marathon, 16 Mile, 10K & 5K18th Sep, Swanage
- Station to Station Marathon Challenge26th Jul, Portchester
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- The Fox18th Sep, Godalming4.9(34)
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra18th Sep, Wadhurst4.1(30)
- The Rock Hard Coast Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep, South Milton