Consider these instead
The Dublin 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- The Doddington Place Gardens Valentines 5k & 10k14th Feb 2021, Sittingbourne
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul 2021, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Abersoch 10K & 3K Beach Race4th Jun 2021, Abersoch4.5(2)
- The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K7th Mar 2021, Bangor4.7(14)
- Sandman Torch Light Trail17th Sep 2021, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
Dublin 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun routes
This event has been changed to a virtual challenge due to increased restrictions from the government and your MoRun venue. You may not be able to physically come together but you can still run for each other, you can still run as one as MoRunners throughout the month of November, you can still dress up and grow a Mo (or paint one on!) and still continue to support Movember.
The iconic Phoenix Park is a stunning location for Dublin's MoRun. It is Europe's largest enclosed park in a capital city. The undulating road race is suitable for buggy runners and wheelchair users. There will be marshals on the route and markers every kilometre. Please note that when you are coming to the finish you should stay right, otherwise you'll be going for another lap!
- 5k: 1 Lap
- 10K: 2 Laps
Frequently Asked Questions
Dublin 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the morning.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Other events from this organizer
Dublin 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun reviews (3)
3 out of 5 stars
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.