How to enter the Dublin 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun
- Run 10km
- Run 5kmBooked 3 times this week
- Run 1.5km
Dublin 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun routes
The iconic Phoenix Park is a stunning location for Dublin's MoRun. It is Europe's largest enclosed park in a capital city. The undulating road race is suitable for buggy runners and wheelchair users. There will be marshals on the route and markers every kilometre. Please note that when you are coming to the finish you should stay right, otherwise you'll be going for another lap!
- 5k: 1 Lap
- 10K: 2 Laps
Questions & answers
- Hi, I have signed up for the 10k run but I would like to change it to run the 5k instead due to issues I had during my training. Is that possible? Thanks, Bruno
Dublin 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Fix Events are ranked #48 in the UK out of 543 organizers
Dublin 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Dublin 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun?
You may also like
- Belfast 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun24th Nov, Belfast
- Run Aintree - December15th Dec, Liverpool
- Ras Dewi Sant (Coast Path Marathon/Half Marathon/10k)29th Feb 2020, St Davids
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Blackpool Music Run26th Jul 2020, Blackpool
- Run Aintree 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – February1st Feb 2020, Liverpool