- Closed roads
- Finisher’s medal
- Race packs collected on the day
- 1100 participants
From the organizerOrganizer's website
Forster Tuncurry is located on the stunning North Coast of NSW and is rich in Triathlon history, being the famous birthplace of Australian Long Course Triathlon events.
Forster is set to excite and thrill athletes from across Australia and overseas. A haven for watersports, Forster is the centre of the Great Lakes area and home to a number of fantastic beaches. Get set for an experience of a lifetime as an expected field of over 1,000 triathletes race on this amazing course that also offers family and friends of athletes the perfect getaway.
Whether it is for a week or just the weekend, Forster Tuncurry is a scenic playground with a mountain of holiday activities to enjoy. Part of a weekend of triathlon festivities including the Super Sprint, Sprint, Standard and the signature Ultimate Forster.
Distances in this event
- Triathlon: Swim 2km, Bike 60km, Run 15km
7:30am Sat 30th Mar 2019
- Triathlon: Swim 1km, Bike 30km, Run 7.5km
10:00am Sat 30th Mar 2019
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
12:00pm Sat 30th Mar 2019
- Triathlon: Swim 0.2km, Bike 10km, Run 2.5km
1:30pm Sat 30th Mar 2019
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Forster Triathlon Festival?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Can you wear a wetsuit for the swim?Hi there. The water temperature reading is taken on race morning by a Triathlon Australia Official - if the water temperature is under 22C then it will be optional for athletes to wear a wetsuit, i.e. you can wear one but you don't have to.
More from Elite Energy Events
Personalised race recommendations near you, important ballot openings and race discounts.