Incredibly scenic, incredibly tough. A marathon through the scenic heart of County Wicklow starting in Glendalough and taking in the 'Sally Gap'.
How to enter the Glendalough Lap of the Gap Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 26.2mi
Glendalough Lap of the Gap Marathon routes
Both our marathon and half-marathon adds a 'tail' to the traditional Lap of the Gap to allow you to start in the monastic village of Glendalough - one of Ireland's most popular tourist destinations.
Glendalough Lap of the Gap Marathon weather forecast
Light rain overnight.
Glendalough Lap of the Gap Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Glendalough Lap of the Gap Marathon?
You may also like
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Anglesey Trail Half Marathon & 10k17th May, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K1st Mar, Bangor4.7(13)
- Chaparral Abersoch Half Marathon24th Oct, Abersoch
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia16th May, Caernarfon5(19)