The Season Finale is the ideal way to finish our year at Dorney Lake, giving you a final chance to take on our fast and flat course in 2018. This is the perfect event for triathletes of all abilities, from first-timers to veterans. Theres a range of distances available, including the return of the popular duathlon, and the younger members of the family can join the fun too with childrens race options.
Expect a feel-good atmosphere with the fastest times of the year being challenged throughout the day, and the quickest finishers for 2018 in each discipline revealed.
- Iconic Olympic venue
- Clean, calm lake waters
- Fast, flat closed road bike and run course
- A chance to test your fitness at the end of the season
- Suitable for all abilities
- Renowned for its electric and supportive atmosphere
- A pre-event Scootathlon for age 4 8 years
- Mates Waves provides the opportunity to race with your friends regardless of age or gender
- Free Parking
- Electronic chip timing
- Finishers medal
- Results texted to your mobile phone as you cross the line