Allowing you to sleep in the same location for three days is one of the key elements of the new 3-day Haute Route format in Alpe d’Huez. On top of this you will get to live the same experiences as a classic Haute Route event: mythical climbs, an international peloton and unrivalled services both on and off the bike which allows you to live and ride like a professional.
As well a being perfectly located in the heart of one of France’s most renowned cycling regions, Alpe d’Huez has a host of top of the range infrastructures that riders and families alike will get to enjoy. The resort is easily accessible from three major airports (Geneva, Lyon and Grenoble), from the Grenoble train station and via the motorway.
Join amateur riders from across the globe to live like professionals for three days on one of the most iconic cols in cycling.
How to enter the Haute Route Alpe d’Huez
- Bike 235km
Haute Route Alpe d’Huez weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Haute Route Alpe d’Huez reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Haute Route Alpe d’Huez?
You may also like
- The Big Mountain Challenge16th Sep, Annecy
- Beyond Lake Annecy Cycling Experience28th Jul, Haute-Savoie
- Maratona dles Dolomites - Enel - All Things Ride4th Jul, La Villa
- Cycling Maratona- Maratona dles Dolomites4th Jul, Badia
- Pyrenees Cycle Experience (Toulouse to Girona)8th Sep, Toulouse
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)