- Finisher’s t-shirt
- Finisher’s medal
- 400 participants
From the organizerOrganizer's website
Who will be brave enough to challenge for the Triple Crown? Only the most hardened athletes will endeavour to complete all 3 elements over the weekend 10K, Mega Sprint and Middle Distance to secure a place in the Triple Crown Hall of Fame.
Can be done separately or all together!
Distances in this event
- Triathlon: Swim 1.9km, Bike 90km, Run 22.5km
7:00am Sun 12th May 2019
- Triathlon: Swim 0.56mi, Bike 18mi, Run 4.5mi
5:00pm Sat 11th May 2019
- Run 10km
10:00am Sat 11th May 2019
- Triathlon: Swim 2.8km, Bike 74km, Run 24.7km
7:00am Sat 11th May 2019
4.6 out of 5 stars
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Are dogs allowed - around the run course near the estate house?Hi there. Yes dogs are allowed on the estate as per the National Trust's guidelines https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/stourhead/features/walking-your-dog-at-stourhead
- Could you let me have the names of any camp sites that are near the start of the race pleaseHi there, it looks like Kingsettle Campsite and Sunnyhill Park and Campsite are nearby. Hope you enjoy the event :)
- Hi Do spectators have to pay to watch? ThanksHey there, just to let you know you do not need to spend any money to spectate the race, however to get more details on where best to watch I would recommend contacting the event organiser directly - [email protected] All the best!
- Are TT bikes / aerobars allowed? (i.e. non-drafting)?Hey there, just to let you know that TT bikes and aero-bars are allowed for this race. Best of luck!
More from Immortal Sport
Personalised race recommendations near you, important ballot openings and race discounts.