- . 29 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
- There are several route options in the area which visit both sides of the valley.
- Regarding the trails, there is something for everyone as they vary from pine woods to rocky exposed routes.
- You will be running for approximately 6hrs a day including a stop for lunch.
- As it will be a full day running, the guides will be able to explore some of the higher trails of the Chamonix valley, meaning you will see the valley at its best, including stunning views of Mt Blanc and the Aiguilles
- You will also receive guidance on trail techniques that will make you a more proficient trail runner.
Frequently Asked Questions
France Intermediate Alps weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
France Intermediate Alps reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was France Intermediate Alps?
You may also like
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.