Join us for the first annual Subaru Iron Girl Vancouver Women's Triathlon! This event will take place in the magnificent setting of the Spanish Banks Beaches. Including stunning views of the downtown Vancouver city skyline as well as the picturesque North Shore Mountains, this event is one of the most beautiful urban triathlons you will ever experience. It is one of the very few triathlons in the world that can offer both a major city and spectacular natural experience at once.
The swim takes place at Locarno Beach overlooking downtown Vancouver and the North Shore Mountains. The bike course runs along the scenic Spanish Banks beaches and through the University of British Columbia Endowment Lands. Athletes will run on the trails of the Spanish Banks Beaches, showcasing views of the Vancouver city-scape, English Bay and the North Shore Mountains.
Iron Girl aspires to bring women of all ages together as a community by offering a supportive, energetic and empowering environment for females pursuing a healthy and active lifestyle.
How to enter the Iron Girl Vancouver
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
Iron Girl Vancouver reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Iron Girl Vancouver?
You may also like
- Columbia River Triathlon15th Aug 2020, Vancouver
- Valley of the Sun Triathlon / Duathlon28th Jun 2020, Yakima
- Hagg Lake Triathlon and Off-Road Endurance Sports Festival18th Jul 2020, Gaston
- Priest Lake Triathlon29th Aug 2020, Priest Lake
- PDX Triathlon at Blue Lake30th May 2020, Fairview
- Chelanman Multisport Weekend18th Jul 2020, Chelan