Dún Laoghaire is a seaside town with a rich mix of cultural experiences, hospitality, a variety of leisure activities and the natural beauty of the surrounding mountains, making it the ideal setting and destination for the thousands of athletes and supporters who will visit in August 2018.
The race features a 1.2-mile (1.9KM) swim from Sandycove, home to the famous Martello Tower, in the clear waters of the Irish Sea in Dublin Bay, before taking athletes on a spectacular and challenging 56-mile (90KM) bike course. The course travels through some of the most scenic areas in the region, including County Wicklow, home to the Wicklow Mountains National Park and its glacial lakes, rivers and abundant natural beauty. Athletes will take in stunning coastal views and weave their way through the streets of the charming seaside town for the 13.1-mile (21.1KM) run, before finishing with Dún Laoghaire Harbour and Dublin Bay as the backdrop.
How to enter the Ironman 70.3 Dun Laoghaire
- Triathlon: Swim 1.9km, Bike 90km, Run 21km
Ironman 70.3 Dun Laoghaire weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Ironman are ranked #52 in the UK out of 415 organizers
Ironman 70.3 Dun Laoghaire reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ironman 70.3 Dun Laoghaire?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon8th Aug, London4.5(157)
- Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon12th Sep, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events13th Jun, Llanberis5(1)
- Robinsons Abersoch Triathlon20th Jun, Abersoch
- The Snowman Triathlon1st Aug, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon5th Apr, Harlech4.7(1)