Visitors to Mont-Tremblant will find that the area is filled with endless entertainment and recreational options. The pedestrian layout makes the city inviting and accessible, and boutiques, bistros and restaurants can all be found within walking distance of the IRONMAN Village.
If its family-oriented fun youre looking for, activities such as mini golf, water games and a kids club are all conveniently located throughout the Mont-Tremblant resort area. Additionally, the beach, transition area and bike and run courses are centrally located and easily accessible.
The 1.2-mile swim takes place in Tremblant Lake, followed by a 1-loop, 56-mile bike through Mont-Tremblants mountains. Athletes will then embark on the 13.1-mile run course, finishing in the city's pedestrian village.
How to enter the IRONMAN 70.3 Mont-Tremblant
- Triathlon: Swim 1.2mi, Bike 56mi, Run 13.1mi
IRONMAN 70.3 Mont-Tremblant weather forecast
IRONMAN 70.3 Mont-Tremblant reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was IRONMAN 70.3 Mont-Tremblant?
You may also like
- White Mountains Triathlon27th Jun 2020, Lisbon
- Sea to Summit Triathlon25th Jul 2020, South Berwick
- Pumpkinman Triathlon Festival - Sprint12th Sep 2020, South Berwick
- Tupper Lake Tinman Triathlon27th Jun 2020, Tupper Lake
- Peasantman Steel Distance Triathlons16th Aug 2020, Penn Yan
- Lake George Triathlon5th Sep 2020, Lake George