The racing highlight of Isle of Man Cyclefest – a round-island 80 mile Gran Fondo which features over 6,500ft of climbing around a largely closed road course.
The Gran Fondo gets under way with a ‘ceremonial’ start from historic Milntown Estate followed by over 60 miles of spectacular and unique closed road racing, and a further 20 miles on specially designated one-way roads, as well as a short un-surfaced ‘Strade Bianche’ forest road section.
How to enter the Isle of Man Cyclefest Gran Fondo
- Bike 22mi
- Bike 80mi
Isle of Man Cyclefest Gran Fondo reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Isle of Man Cyclefest Gran Fondo?
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Blackpool Music Run17th Jul, Blackpool4.3(7)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May, Clappersgate
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Tour De Môn21st Aug, Holyhead5(3)
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile11th Sep, Liverpool4.2(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.