The Isle of Man Marathon is a competitor friendly event taking place on the picturesque course in the North of the Island, nestled between England and Ireland. The Half Marathon has been voted in Runners World as one of the top ten races in the United Kingdom,
How to enter the Microgaming IOM Marathon & Half Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 26.2mi
Microgaming IOM Marathon & Half Marathon routes
259 feet being reached at approx 4 miles (and 17 miles). The remainder of the course is mainly flat. Both races finish inside the Ballacloan Stadium. Distances are marked at 1 mile intervals. The markers have been measured from the Marathon start line. Therefore, for
the Half Marathon these markers will each be 200 yards over-distance. The course has been measured by an England Athletics accredited measurer.
Questions & answers
- Do they give finisher medals for half marathoners?Hi there. Just to let you know there are finisher medals for runners completing the half marathon (as well as those completing the marathon!). Good luck and enjoy the event!
Microgaming IOM Marathon & Half Marathon weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the morning and afternoon.
Microgaming IOM Marathon & Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Microgaming IOM Marathon & Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Manchester Marathon5th Apr 2020, Stretford
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul 2020, Caernarfon
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May 2020, Edinburgh
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia16th May 2020, Caernarfon
- Conwy Marathon27th Sep 2020, Llandudno
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar 2020, Tarporley