Welcome to the Lakes of Killarney Marathon. This is the fourth running of the only full marathon to be run within the spectacular Killarney National Park. The Lakes Of Killarney Marathon is your chance to take part in either a full or half marathon run in this unique setting for a very competitive entry fee. The race will be run with the full co-operation of the National Parks and Wildlife Service, Killarney Chamber of Commerce and Tourism, Kerry County Council, and Killarney Gardai. Our event partner for accommodation is the Castlerosse Hotel, which is the location for the race start, lap end and race finish.
How to enter the Lakes of Killarney Marathon
- Running: Run 21km, N/a
- Running: Run 42km, N/a
Lakes of Killarney Marathon weather forecast
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Lakes of Killarney Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lakes of Killarney Marathon?
You may also like
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- Cardiff Half Marathon3rd Oct, Cardiff4.9(16)
- Chaparral Abersoch Half Marathon23rd Oct, Abersoch
- Anglesey Trail Half Marathon & 10k22nd Nov, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Causeway Coast Marathon25th Sep, Portballintrae4.8(7)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.