Our first race of the season sets the scene for a competitive and fun series, hosted within the beautiful grounds and surrounding area of stunning South Galway. Whats more, the race coincides with a Bank Holiday in the UK and it is also the first weekend of the UK school half term, making it an ideal break for sporty families.
All of the races at Lough Cutra Castle kick-off with a stunning open-water swim in the lake, transitioning into a bike route which circumnavigates Lough Cutra itself. The half iron Gauntlet cycle takes in the beautiful Burren national park. The event offers not only a chance to race but a festival atmosphere with live music, dancing, childrens entertainment, retailers and food.
How to enter the Lough Cutra Castle Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 1.9km, Bike 90km, Run 21km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 44km, Run 10km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.8km, Bike 40km, Run 8km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 20km, Run 4km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.2km, Bike 13km, Run 2km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.25km, Run 5km, Swim 1.5km
- Swimming: Swim 0.25km, Run 5km, Swim 1.5km
Lough Cutra Castle Triathlon weather forecast
Light rain overnight.
Meet the organizer
Lough Cutra Castle Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lough Cutra Castle Triathlon?