Race at night in the heart of the UNESCO world heritage site.
The Nissan Electrique Marathon of Bordeaux Métropole takes runners over the heart of the UNESCO world heritage site Bordeaux-Port de la Lune. They will then cross several neighboring cities and wineries.
Over and above the personal challenge and the uniqueness of this night marathon, participants will also take advantage of the splendor of the city lights and exceptional historic sites. It offers a huge opportunity to access to the city's rich heritage.
By proposing several race formats, the event is also intended to cater for all tastes: the legendary 42.195-kilometer race will be completed by a half-marathon and a relay marathon.
How to enter the Marathon De Bordeaux Métropole
- Run 21km
- Run 42km
Marathon De Bordeaux Métropole weather forecast
Rain starting in the afternoon.
Meet the organizer
Ironman are ranked #46 in the UK out of 275 organizers
Marathon De Bordeaux Métropole reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Marathon De Bordeaux Métropole?
You may also like
- Run Bournemouth Festival2nd Oct, Bournemouth4.5(46)
- New Forest Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k12th Sep, Brockenhurst4.8(5)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - September26th Sep, Chichester5(2)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr 2021, Southampton4.1(5)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December6th Dec, Chichester4(1)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)