Marathon du Medoc is routed through 59 vineyards in the fabled villages of the Medoc region, this event appeals to the true connoisseur of fine runs.
The course reads more like a wine list than a race course: Chateau Lafite Rothschild, Chateau Mouton Rothschild, Lynch-Bages, Pichon Lonqueville, and Beychevelles among others. Don’t be surprised when you are asked at the aid stations, "red or white?" Of course, water is provided as well. In addition, each year you will find most runners dressed in costume! The 2017 theme is “Music in 33 RMP Record.”
How to enter the Marathon du Medoc
- Run 42.2km
Marathon du Medoc route
Undulating course with many sections of dust roads (24%).
Circuit closed to traffic during the official time of the race which is 6:30 hours. Riders are asked to comply with the rules of the road and borrow the official route.
Control passages are established on the circuit, all arriving unchecked on the circuit will not be classified nor rewarded.
MarathonStart Time: 12:00am
Marathon du Medoc weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Marathon du Medoc reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Marathon du Medoc?
You may also like
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- Run Bournemouth Festival2nd Oct, Bournemouth4.5(46)
- Poole 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Upton5(1)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December6th Dec, Chichester4(1)
- Southampton 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Southampton4(1)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - September26th Sep, Chichester5(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.